Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping this club hasn't gone dormant. I just bought my 2007 with an ecamper on top. Looking to enjoy the company of other "Elementals".

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element Sunset Orange Pearl 2WD Automatic 135K Miles I Love It!
683 Posts
Welcome MalThePal! The club is alive and well and full of good Element information.

Show us some pictures of your new Element when you get a chance. : - )

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey guys any of u in nyc? ..
We had our 1st sign of snow out here I have a 2003 ex 2wd and I love her!!!.....But it’s my first year owning it ( so my first winter) .. there barely was an inch on the ground n I was slipping everywhere.. my brake would pulse back on me n car kept going when I brake like at 10 mph ..(got new brakes rotors the whole 9) .., my tires are fairly new looks like ( last owner) .. my mechanic told me to stick to the stock tire ( idk what brand that is) and I’m sure there are all season.. ( I’ve heard you need a good winter tire to make it in the E in winter 🥶) help a sista out plz......lol...

·
Registered
13 Posts
the best thing you can do to get ready for wintery roads is make sure your tires are good for your driving condition,
if the roads get lots of snow I would recommend is get a good set of snow tires and drive a little more light footed
if you cannot get a second set of tires Make sure you have plenty of tread of a set of all seasonal tires.

·
Registered
53 Posts
the best thing you can do to get ready for wintery roads is make sure your tires are good for your driving condition,
if the roads get lots of snow I would recommend is get a good set of snow tires and drive a little more light footed
if you cannot get a second set of tires Make sure you have plenty of tread of a set of all seasonal tires.
Thanks .... which do u have?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
where are the pictures!!!!
what are you planning to do to it?
You are so luckyyyy Wru how much did u get it for?
I'm in Salt Lake City. I paid 12,500. It has 107,000 miles (just breaking in). First things first. I need to get the clear coat redone to protect the paint. I have a friend who owns a cabinet making business and we hope to make modular cabinets that can be installed easily for road trips. I have a Yeti 1200 and portable solar panels. Northern California to Astoria is on the books first. Then Montana. I have a couple of pics on my phone but I haven't transferred to my new computer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
most of the youtube posts describe bed builds. Does anyone have storage/cabinet ideas? Has anyone explored the idea of storing the spare under the vehicle like a pickup truck? What awnings do you guys use.

·
Registered
53 Posts
most of the youtube posts describe bed builds. Does anyone have storage/cabinet ideas? Has anyone explored the idea of storing the spare under the vehicle like a pickup truck? What awnings do you guys use.
.. Ooooooo I found this one guy on instagram black box .. he did some dope cabinets check em out

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm hoping this club hasn't gone dormant. I just bought my 2007 with an auto clicker ecamper on top. Looking to enjoy the company of other "Elementals".
We had our 1st sign of snow out here I have a 2003 ex 2wd and I love her! But it’s my first year owning it ( so my first winter) .. there barely was an inch on the ground n I was slipping everywhere..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts