Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in January, my wife an I were shopping for a used CRV. (For her) :wink:

From the moment we pulled up on the first Honda Dealership my eyes were locked on the new Elements they had up front. It was all over, my wife was on her own, and I was test driving a blue 4wd automatic. (So Sweet) 8)

Well we got a good deal a 99 CRV and I fell in love with the Element. Im only 26 so It'll be awhile till I can afford one. But that's okay I want that 4wd 5speed with the MP3 player anyway, well that and my Dad always said "Son you ever buy a brand new car and Ill be all over yer ass like ugly on an ape." (Meaning It's a bad idea, I gather.)

It's all good though, The Element Rocks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The CRV is black, definetly the nicest vehicle we've ever owned. Its made her a happy camper. And when she's happy all is good.

:wink:

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
It took me a month to convince my girlfriend to buy the crv. (I had a dakota) She still thanks me for convincing her. With the element we now have 3 hondas. 91 civic (kid) 99 crv(girlfriend) 03 Element (mine, all mine) :twisted:

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Congrats Travv.. and glad you like your CRV they are nice, i had my eye on them for many moons, but my heart was holding out for the Element (long before it was on the drawing board)

Enjoy, congrats, and welcome to this crew!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts