Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its an '07 that was loved by someone else for 3 years, now I'm giving it a new home. Looking forward to learning all about it here. Looks like this is a great community resource.
Geoff

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Welcome and fine choice of E-a stick really brings the K series engine to life.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Yep - I've owned a AT E and a MT E and prefer the manual. More control. More pep. Welcome to the forum. Please post pics when you get a chance (beating Orangee to the punch!) :)

You will love this forum - a lot of great information and cool people.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I do need to put up a pic. I don't know what color it is. Its maroon. But there's no color that seems to describe maroon on the list of colors. Whats the secret code for maroon?

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. I do need to put up a pic. I don't know what color it is. Its maroon. But there's no color that seems to describe maroon on the list of colors. Whats the secret code for maroon?

Color Code is in the door jamb and in the VIN....

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Yep - I've owned a AT E and a MT E and prefer the manual. More control. More pep. Welcome to the forum. Please post pics when you get a chance (beating Orangee to the punch!) :)
You will love this forum - a lot of great information and cool people.
YES POST PIC's

or better yet, bake us all a pie and bring it in your Element - epic road trip for the newbie !!!!!

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,530 Posts
EXCELLENT choice on vehicle, color, AND tranny (ask me how I know this)...... :shock::razz::razz:

Welcome to the club, VERY glad you found us. Besides the required pix, you have yet to discuss your first mod..... what's it going to be - fogs, spoiler, wheels/tires.... :roll:8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts