Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my 09 Honda Element ex awd yesterday from northwest honda. I am loving the tail gate and the inside. I traded in my scion xb for it.

Does anyone know of a good tint shop around ellicott city, md

Mike

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Welcome Mike!

Glad you found us! If you fill in your Profile, I think you will find that one of the members in your area, can help. There are a bunch of active members in your area. They will know of one.

Dom

·
Registered
697 Posts
I just got my 09 Honda Element ex awd yesterday from northwest honda. I am loving the tail gate and the inside. I traded in my scion xb for it.

Does anyone know of a good tint shop around ellicott city, md

Mike
Congrats on getting an Element. I also traded in my 2004 Scion xB for my Element......

What made you get rid of the xB ???

·
Registered
205 Posts
Congrats on getting an Element. I also traded in my 2004 Scion xB for my Element......

What made you get rid of the xB ???
Yes, and I'd like to hear some pros and cons...VS

·
Registered
68 Posts
I was going to recommend the shop I used for my '07 Element (both front doors and a 'sun visor' across top of the windshield), located in College Park, MD. Great work, fast, reasonable price.

But it turns out the shop, http://www.freshdesignsinc.com/, relocated to Ellicott City late last year.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
welcome to the forums. The difference between the xb and the element. Xb=Black and Decker Element=Stanley Tools(awesome tools that never let you down!)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Congratulations on the '09 - I am starting to see more and more of them around. I have 40,000 miles on my '07 and I hope to trade it in for another one many years from now when it's useful life is used up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts