Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I just picked up a 2010 Element SC in polished metal metallic. I'm in the process of getting out of on online BMW part business and playing music, instead (my first passion). I bot the E to carry my music equipment, and I have to say I love this thing. I'm really amazed how quick it is for only having 166HP. I'm sure the front wheel drive experiences less drive train loss than rear-wheel. I figured I'd be in power shock after driving M3's for the past few years, but the E is pretty quick and handles really well for what it is. Truth is, you can never really drive an M3 to its fullest potential on the street anyway. So far, I can say I'm really happy with the E. The stereo is better than what I got in the M3 for $1,900 extra. I love the smaller car payment, regular gas, better gas mileage and that it can carry so much stuff. It's really cool and quirky. With a smaller car payment I can spend more money on guitars. :grin: I have a bad case of G.A.S. (guitar acquisition syndrome).

Here are some pics of the new E, the current M (about to be de-modded and sold) and my old M.

Bob

The E92 M3. I'm really going to miss the power, the brakes, and a few other really cool features you get for an extra $45,000, but not the car payment LOL.

Here was the M before that. It was in Bimmer Mag and European Car. I bot the Element in PMM because it was close the Silver Grey Metallic of this car, which also happened the be the only color the E46 M3 CSL was offered in. I'd love to put a set of TE37s on my new E.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. :)

welcome to da cult...:grin:
Well....thank ya...thank ya very much. It is a cool club.

It's funny, I still have the M3 for a few more days and I like driving both cars. I'm really shocked how good the Element SC handles. Coming from a car that is lowered with huge tires and a very low center of gravity, partly due to a carbon fiber roof, I really didn't expect a car that is taller than my wife's X5 to handle this good. Honda has done a good job with this car.

Bob

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the Group - thanks for posting pic's and filling out your profile, all that left for you to do now is buy the beer.................

·
Registered
207 Posts
Welcome & congrats on your SC, love the color.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts