Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Been lurking around here for a while and finally pulled the trigger and bought an E.

I got a 2006 EX-P MT with only 18,500 miles in Kiwi Green. It looks brand freaking new and i am LOVING it so far.

I am a climber and do lots of road tripping, and often live out of my car. I am planning on getting the E-Camper when i can get to Cali, as well as build myself a little internal removable storage/kitchen unit that will take half the space of one rear seat and half the rear cargo area.

I am also looking at getting some larger tires, and removing the gas tank bar and replacing it with a skid plate because it a) looks retarded and b) hangs low.

Lots of other things too, more 12v sockets, heated seats, some additional storage near the front, larger battery, etc etc :) hehe i am going to be having lots of fun.

So just wanted to say hi and hope to talk with everyone about the E.

Climb On

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Welcome to the EOC! :) Enjoy your E, the color is a bit wrong :-D but the MT is a great thing!

I was wondering if you are a member of the Supertopo?

·
Registered
262 Posts
"First E" presupposes more to come....:-D

This one will serve you well as a climber base.

·
Registered
874 Posts
welcome to the best site on the plannet !!! I wish my E only had that many miles. just let your E do the walkin & your fingers do the talkin.sit back and enjoy the ride.by the way this is an E ticket ride !!!8)

·
Registered
575 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the party!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts