Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 Honda Element. I know old but the price was good and my wife loves it. Anyway randomly our low beams went out and I am not home currently so my wife was going to pull out the relay to see if that would fix it. well she lost the relay and AutoZone, Oriley and the dealer have no Idea what the relay was so we are SOL please help me here I am attatching a pic of what i need but it isnt close enough. could someone please take a picture of theirs and/or write down all the numbers from the relay that would put ease to our lives. thank you in advance.

Attachments

·
EOC Rank: Crankypants
14,898 Posts
Welcome, Amjay.

That relay is Honda p/n 39794-SDA-A03 (illustration reference No. 16 below). Until you get the part you need, you can remove relay #1 (a/c condenser fan) or #4 (A/C compressor clutch) and use that in the relay #7 spot.

> the dealer [had] no idea what the relay was
If your wife told the parts counterman what the relay was for, and they couldn't figure it out, that's a very bad dealer.

Also, please add your location to your profile; it could help others help you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much and good advice I will try to figure out how to update my location when I get a chance

1 - 3 of 3 Posts