Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just ordered our Element the other day and it will be here in December, We own a 93 Prelude that we took on a 3600 mile road trip and when we got back we decide that we needed a good road trip car, we test drove the Element and fell in love. It will be perfect for our long trips. We are getting the 4wd Ex Galapagos Green Metallic. I can't wait for it to get here!! I hope to chat with a lot of people on here.

·
Registered
333 Posts
You getting an '04? December seems like an awful long wait otherwise.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a 03, we only have one Honda dealership here in Wichita and they had to order that color. I could have it the end of October but I wanter a little more time to save for a good down payment so thats why I want it in December.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I guess I should look who's talking! I've been hanging around here since January and I don't have an Element yet. I'm looking at the first of the year myself!

·
Registered
6 Posts
alien element - i'm glad to hear i'm not the only one who frequents the boards but does not yet have an E. i am obsessed with this car!!!! well, sort've... even though i have only ever been in one three times. i am a member of 3 element forums, though! can't wait until it's my turn to get one...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Okay so I dont actually HAVE an Element...yet.

But I have been reading virtually every post on these and other message boards about my future car. (2004's out in November!)

This has been a great resource for problems, solutions, humor and fun all about the Element.

Thanks and greetings.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts