Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D :D :D :D

Well, I did it....took the big leap and ordered one. Rob, our dealer called just this morning to give us a heads up that they would be sending in an order on Monday. Thank god he did! We went immediately to the dealership, drove one (for the third time), wrote up a pre-purchase agreement and bingo-bango.

Now...I wait. :shock: Agonizing, I'm sure! *lol*

Anyhoo....had to share the news!! I'm off to shop for acessories.

Angie :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
[quote:868842b0f8="angiebanana"]:D :D :D :D

Well, I did it....took the big leap and ordered one. Rob, our dealer called just this morning to give us a heads up that they would be sending in an order on Monday. Thank god he did! We went immediately to the dealership, drove one (for the third time), wrote up a pre-purchase agreement and bingo-bango.

Now...I wait. :shock: Agonizing, I'm sure! *lol*

Anyhoo....had to share the news!! I'm off to shop for acessories.

Angie :D[/quote:868842b0f8]

congradulations to you!

·
Registered
3 Posts
:D
Congrats to you too! I feel very lucky because we got our SOP 4WD EX about a month ago and it kind of fell into our laps! We wanted a black one and the dealer called and said they had the SOP coming in on the truck and the original person that had ordered it deal fell through. So we got it!!! WE LOVE IT. Best color in the bunch.

Good luck! Everyone beeps at us and follows us to a parking lot of where we are going to look inside. It's a conversation piece! Enjoy it!

·
Registered
311 Posts
[quote:e5e3580e32="chumbucket"]:D
Congrats to you too! I feel very lucky because we got our SOP 4WD EX about a month ago and it kind of fell into our laps! We wanted a black one and the dealer called and said they had the SOP coming in on the truck and the original person that had ordered it deal fell through. So we got it!!! WE LOVE IT. Best color in the bunch.

O.K. Stumped again, what does SOP mean :?:
I guess I am not with the program on terminology here. Element J, Element Y and now an SOP, am I leaving out anything ?? I guess I need an Element Dictionary. The only thing I know is what the EX AWD means !

LittleDogBox
Arlington, Va.

Good luck! Everyone beeps at us and follows us to a parking lot of where we are going to look inside. It's a conversation piece! Enjoy it![/quote:e5e3580e32]

·
Registered
83 Posts
[quote:8ee24ca9f3="LittleDogBox"][quote:8ee24ca9f3="chumbucket"]:D

O.K. Stumped again, what does SOP mean :?:
I guess I am not with the program on terminology here. Element J, Element Y and now an SOP, am I leaving out anything ?? I guess I need an Element Dictionary. The only thing I know is what the EX AWD means !

LittleDogBox
Arlington, Va.

Good luck! Everyone beeps at us and follows us to a parking lot of where we are going to look inside. It's a conversation piece! Enjoy it![/quote:8ee24ca9f3][/quote:8ee24ca9f3]

LittleDogBox -- Yes, I found this all confusing as well at first. SOP is Sunset Orange Pearl. A great color, but it wouldn't sit well in my alma mater football stadium parking lot, the Oregon Ducks are green and the rival Oregon State Breavers are orange (but nowhere near as beautiful an orange).

I'll be more than content when I get my GG (Galapagos Green) 4WD EX this Friday!

Mike

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
*lol* LittleDogBox, I thought that at first too, but it did'nt take long to catch on! ;)

And thanks for all the congrats!! I'm pretty stoked and cant wait to get a pic up and get rid of this HUGE banana!!!!! *lmao*

Angie :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts