Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'll be making payments on it for awhile but already I feel a strong sense of ownerships and, dare I say it... kinsman ship towards my new Element. <3
Right out of the dealership his maiden voyage was a trip down to the California redwoods. (I'm on the north coast of Oregon) What an amazing trip, a little packed with 5 people and 4 dogs on the way down but the trip back up was leisurely.

But you wanna hear about the Element, right? I couldn't believe how comfortable it is to sleep in! Especially with just a futon and the seats up. It's a drastic upgrade from sleeping in my old westfalia. While the old Westy was very comfortable, I felt completely conspicuous parking on the street at night.
My only complaint so far is that I can't seem to charge my laptop in it without blowing the fuse. I guess I could just hook up a power inverter, I'm sure there's instructions for that somewhere on here. ^_^

Anyway, here's some pics of before the trip. (before it became full of dog hair, sand, etc. Speaking of which, are there specific instructions for cleaning the seats? Muddy paws. :p)

ps
I don't know why he's a he. He just is. :-D

Attachments

·
Registered
575 Posts
Congratulations on your new E! I love that color.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
You are now ruined for other cars!!! I have owned mine since May of '04, and it still puts a smile on my face!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks y'all! :)
It only has 4 seat belts.
Indeed it does. Which made the trip that much more interesting when we added a hitch hiker to the mix. :-D
It got a little packed but I didn't care, I was driving my new E. Heheh. :razz:

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Great first post...! Welcome to the club...! May HE provide you many years of service and enjoyment...!

LBD

PS: Please don't get pulled over for anything in CA... With only 4-seatbelts, the fine is pretty hefty for an "unsecured passenger"...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts