Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally after a month of searching for the right price and such i picked up a element today..

i have to admit i was quite sad seeing my old car get driven off by the person i sold it to before i picked this car up..

Definitely gotta get some RIMS on this sucker.

oh and just in case anyone was wondering, this is my old car :

·
Registered
229 Posts

Welcome to the club and congrats on the new Element, it looks really good !

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
I hate how lazy car manufacturers are getting with their paint nowadays.
You'd think that with the way technology is today, they'd be able to paint a vehicle without any orange peel. My E is the same way. I'm thinking about wet sanding it down and buffing it to get it to be nice and smooth, HOW IT SHOULD BE!:x

·
Registered
751 Posts
I hate how lazy car manufacturers are getting with their paint nowadays.
You'd think that with the way technology is today, they'd be able to paint a vehicle without any orange peel. My E is the same way. I'm thinking about wet sanding it down and buffing it to get it to be nice and smooth, HOW IT SHOULD BE!:x
I noticed the exact same thing though I haven't looked at my E close enough to notice lately. I saw the same orange peel on a co-workers black car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay, you've got the mandatory pics up... What's your first mod gonna be?
hah! as you can see from my integra im really into honda/acura tunning

i dont think ill be doing too many mods to this car tho as it will be my daily driver and car i can go camping with and such

only things planned are this weekend im going be installing a aftermarket head unit and some nicer speakers

tinting front windows to match the rest of the car, going get some window visors because well.. window visors are pretty jdm hahah

and some new rims, im deciding on either keeping it 16 or getting some 17 or 18 max hopefully ll be able to find some RSZ-R's

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the group
thanks for posting pic's, it keeps the zombies @ bay

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Great looking E. By the looks of the plate you are in So Cal ( fill out your profile):grin: You are going to have to come to some of our mod meets.:)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Tell'M B

Great looking E. By the looks of the plate you are in So Cal ( fill out your profile):grin: You are going to have to come to some of our mod meets.:)
I concur on the rims. NICE:razz:

·
Registered
510 Posts
congrats.the new front end does look good and sexy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts