Honda Element Owners Club banner

Just purchased a 2010 - did I pay too much?

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  superdot09 
#1 ·
I followed the advise given on the forum, I bought a basic 2010 LX for 19,100 plus tax, no other fees. Was this a good deal?

#3 ·
What was the invoice?

Sounds like a good deal to me. I bought a 2009 LX for 18.6, and the 2010s were going for about $1500-$2000 more.

In the beginning, you're always wondering if you could have gone lower, and in the end, you'll never really know. But it's a car, not a house, and even if you did pay a little over, it won't matter THAT much in the long run. 8) As long as you enjoy it of course.

But yeah, I like the number.

#6 ·
I just paid 25k even for a 2010 AWD EX with NAV. Dealer had it listed for 28,500. I'm happy, I guess that's all that matters.

#9 ·
sounds good to me, i just paid 21, and change for mine (2010) Lx 2wd out the door,(sticker was 21,235 then the dealer tries to add their "fabric and paint protection") but like the last guy said.................inventory is nonexistent here........set out looking for a ex, and we went to the largest local dealer, who checked all the surrounding dealers and talked to many other dealers............and no one had a ex, so we decided since the differences are minor, we'd end up getting rims and a stereo later anyway, it worked for the good

Inventory is so tight around here that another dealer who had a ex (a 09 demo with 6k miles on it) would not go below list price , yes as in new list price, for a used one

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.