Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished first wax job on my SOP. Used Zaino Bros. wax on recommendation by someone on this board. Works great. Best thing about the process is the clay bar which smoothes the finish prior to waxing.
Here in Calif. the wax dries faster due to low humidity. Goes on easy and comes off easy, plus you can just keep re-applying for deeper shine.
No I do not work for this company, just thought I would share.

ps, Also used it on my i yr. old Sebring conv. Like new !! 8)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I couldn't agree more about the quality of Zaino products. I have used just about every name brand and special formula out there and Zaino has them all beaten hands down.

My black 1994 Toyota Supra TT always looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor. Zaino is fairly expensive though...and you can't just run out and buy it at Pep Boys. You have to order from a Zaino distributor or through www.zainobros.com .

To be honest, I probably won't use it for my E though. The Element is my daily driver /grocery getter /dog carrier/ kayak sled. I don't want or expect the same "look" out of my Element as I do out of my Supra. I'm going to use a wash/wax from Wally World for the E and since it will see many more frequent washes than the Supra I think that will suffice.

Just the same....if you are looking for the best products money can buy to condition and protect your paint...you can't use a better product than Zaino.

Just My .02,

Chad H.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts