Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a number of people have had problems with their windshield, rattles, etc etc etc.

I have to say that my E has just turned 1900 miles and the car is smoother than the day I bought it. There is not one flaw, of any consequence, in the entire vehicle. No rattles, no odd noises, no unusual panel scratching problems (I treat it regularly with Lexol). A simply wonderful vehicle which now rides smoother and quieter than the day I bought it. Great job Honda. And this is coming from a Harley rider!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
i agree with you jayh. mine seems to get better by the mile. i'm at about 1900 miles and it rides smoother all the time. not one problem so far. well, that is, unless you consider wanting to ride around in it all the time, even when i don't need to go anywhere.

enjoy!!

Ron

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm looking to buy an Element and I also have a Harley ('96 Hertiage). Just one question Jay, can you haul your bike in your Element? Have you tried? I'm kinda kidding, but if you have done it I would still like to know.

Thanks

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote:3eb66c1aea="buckaroo99"]I'm looking to buy an Element and I also have a Harley ('96 Hertiage). Just one question Jay, can you haul your bike in your Element? Have you tried? I'm kinda kidding, but if you have done it I would still like to know.

Thanks[/quote:3eb66c1aea]

I have a '93 FXLR and I serously doubt if it would fit. I also don't think the tailgate of the E would take the weight of getting the bike in the back, even if it would fit. You can tow up to 1500 lbs, so I presume you could tow your bike with one of those small light weight single trailers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts