Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a number of people have had problems with their windshield, rattles, etc etc etc.

I have to say that my E has just turned 1900 miles and the car is smoother than the day I bought it. There is not one flaw, of any consequence, in the entire vehicle. No rattles, no odd noises, no unusual panel scratching problems (I treat it regularly with Lexol). A simply wonderful vehicle which now rides smoother and quieter than the day I bought it. Great job Honda. And this is coming from a Harley rider!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote:3eb66c1aea="buckaroo99"]I'm looking to buy an Element and I also have a Harley ('96 Hertiage). Just one question Jay, can you haul your bike in your Element? Have you tried? I'm kinda kidding, but if you have done it I would still like to know.

Thanks[/quote:3eb66c1aea]

I have a '93 FXLR and I serously doubt if it would fit. I also don't think the tailgate of the E would take the weight of getting the bike in the back, even if it would fit. You can tow up to 1500 lbs, so I presume you could tow your bike with one of those small light weight single trailers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.