Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got finished visiting www.honda.co.jp and it looks like the Japanese are to going to aggresively market the E over there. They are building "Element Towers" where E's are stacked up like in a store front along with live DJs suppling music. From what i could see in the pictures, it looks like the real difference between ours and theirs is that they look to have a Satellite navigation system. Also, it looks like they won't have the stereo auxillary inputs or the color Eternal Blue Pearl. The name I guess is going to be "Element Go Open". Interesting stuff.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
It is a neat site. Did you notice when you click on the clamshell tailgate that both of the back seats have the laces for the bungees?

I wish I could read Japaneese so that I could read what they are describing.....may have to send the link to my brother so he can read it!

Peace Out,
Diane

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
damnit... comes stock with clear headlights. cool.

·
Registered
113 Posts
[quote:975296aa77="Sheniferous"]damnit... comes stock with clear headlights. cool.[/quote:975296aa77]

Don't worry... it only looks that way because of the angles of some of the shots. If you look carefully, though, you can see the amber inserts. (Try looking head-on on the front page)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe if the Japanese are marketing the E as a 2004 model, then perhaps one of the "subtle enhancements" we might see on our E's are the bungee straps on both rear seats.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts