Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Floridians, just down in the Naples/Bonita Springs area this week and wanted to give a shout out to all of you. I am seeing a lot of E' with some mods but no EOC decals yet. I will keep my eyes open for any of you.

·
Registered
794 Posts
In area too

I've been in Miami since Sunday ,a few have waved but no stickers, headed for the Keys today and roll back to DC on Fri.:-(

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
I get to work in Gainesville all next week, I will not have my Element, but some kind of rentalcrapcar. I am hoping to see some Elements in Gainesville...Maybe stop by the Ben and Jerrys for some expensive ice cream....is tha Bat show still happening over by campus ???:twisted:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Gainesville

oops! just saw your post! yes, there is still a sundown bat show on campus across from Lake Alice, even have a new, improved bathouse! I work by the hospital, orange E says Gator Mom in back window!

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Saw the bats, went to the Baseball game with Florida Altantic, Drove around, not much here but traffic, went to Chick-fil-a on Archer Street probably the most missed up parkinglot I have ever seen, cant get in, cant get out...Had Ben and Jerrys $3.60 Ice Cream(One Scoop), saw half a dozen Elements here..:lol:

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Some of the Elements I aw around the University of Florida in Gainesville :)

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts