Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a go !

There will be a KC area meet on Sunday June 27th
The plan is to meet @ the Winsteads on the Plaza for breakfast around 9:30am then go the the ART of The Car Concoures @ the KC Art Institute - that event goes from 10:00am- 4:00pm
http://www.kcai.edu/events/special-events/art-car-concours

For those that would like to make a whole weekend of it, I'd propose going for some KC BBQ on Saturday (late afternoon) @ Oklahoma Joes (either location, I'll let others pick) http://www.oklahomajoesbbq.com/

1. Orangee
2. Shorncranium

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
If out of towners need info please let me know, I can recommend both hotels, and camp grounds that allow dogs

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I would like to make it to this one. Barring any major speedbumps I should be there.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Olathe it is !!! (easier to park and get in and find a table too !)

So come on folks don't be afraid of a short little drive to Kansas City

Heartland and beyond are welcome

·
Registered
47 Posts
In the apparent absence of any other Omaha members to get together with ... and being overdue for a trip to KC... I'll say my wife and I are 'tentative'.

·
Registered
51 Posts
In the apparent absence of any other Omaha members to get together with ... and being overdue for a trip to KC... I'll say my wife and I are 'tentative'.
It sounds like fun, but we have an SCCA RallyX scheduled that weekend.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Updated List:

1. Orangee
2. Shorncranium
3. LmntGuy1982
4. Brawsie
5. Stargazer - Tentative

Plenty of time yet folks to get in on this ! - Omaha folks, St. Louis, come on - road Trip !

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Am I still allowed to come even though I no longer own my Element?........................might bring a few "new" friends along if everyone is Cool with that.............

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Am I still allowed to come even though I no longer own my Element?........................might bring a few "new" friends along if everyone is Cool with that.............
Are they single females with clothing related phobias?

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
So Is this meetup still a go? We havent booked a hotel just yet to see how money is treating us. But we will this week.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
We just booked a room at the Q in westport. We used travelocities Top Secret Room thing they just started. We thought it was gonna be at the Holiday Inn express. Looks like it'll be a nice place. Can't wait to meet everyone.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Any updates on the get together????

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
DAMN IT

I will be out of pocket - have to work a shutdown in Sikeston MO for 2 weeks straight starting Monday (12 hour days - until Sat July 3rd)

I'd contact (PM ) Shorncranium to see if he is still in, etc.

SORRY GUYS / GALS......................................I really was looking forward to it

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Hmmm thats a bummer. I guess since this thread has kinda gone cold the meetup isn't gonna happen?

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hmmm thats a bummer. I guess since this thread has kinda gone cold the meetup isn't gonna happen?
That would be my guess...........

save your time and money, take her for a nice dinner @ Annie Gunn's instead !!!!!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Too late. we did the Secret hotel thing from the travelocity site and it's a non refundable room. Oh well guess we get to go to KC.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts