Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everybody!

My husband and I actually have a weekend off together (this is a VERY rare thang!) We are planning a little weekend getaway, but as usual are having a hard time making a decision. We basically want to take a fun lil' road trip in our E....we are considering a few locations, and Kansas City came up.....tell us what might be going on or what we would be able to do the second weekend in August....we are 20 somethings, who like the outdoors, like to have fun, bike, hike, sporting events, antiques, golf, all sorts of things!

We would appreciate any and all suggestions!

Thanks in advance :wink:

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
I was in town yesterday and actually chased down an E driver with MO plates. Turns out he was from KC and had never heard of the site. I gave him a sticker and told him to check us out. So....hopefully he'll be around eventually.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I haven't heard a peep from KC people.......but we are trying to get something together in early spring for St. Louis ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
You all could decide to come to Columbia (where I am).. or perhaps we could meet up down at the lake when the weather was nice?

·
Registered
103 Posts
If you are reading this, and you live in West Co. (St. Louis), let us know who you are! Penquin is trying to set up a meeting. My GG is getting lonesome to see some Elements! I understand we need at least 5 for an event. I see a few others zipping around...another green, a silver, 2 orange. We know you are out there...

Echo
West St. Louis Co.
GG 4WD EX

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am new to the group and actually just bought my element two weeks ago. I have been looking at them for over a year though. I love my element and can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can take the sunroof off. What does this group do? I am actually on the Kansas side, but I didn't see a region for them, so I figured I could talk to all the KC people.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well my wife and I would be interested in a meeting or meetup in the next few months. We are in KC on the Kansas side as well. We actually have 2 elements we bought back at the end of January.

·
Registered
51 Posts
You have 2 Elements! Well heck, you and your wife can have your own E meet. :) Anyways, I live in Olathe as well. If there's a E meet lemme know, we could cruise Shawnee Mission Park this summer.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was thinking cruising the fe might be cooler.. That is where all the high schoolers cruise.. Here is my E mock up with my wheel and tire combo I am putting on next week.... My E

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts