Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in KC. We have 5 Honda dealers around here. Anyone care to comment on them or give me advice? I am looking for a Black or Shoreline Mist and I dont know much about the local dealers? They all seem to have the same pricing...

·
Registered
335 Posts
If no one here knows about your dealers, try contacting their internet sales people. You can kind of feel them out without the pressure of going down to the dealership. This is also a good situation if more than one of these dealers has an Element you want. You can start playing one off the other to get the best deal.

Use the Honda site to 'Locate a Dealer' to see which ones have internet sales people and go to their individual sites to begin your research. I'm within 90 miles of 10 Honda dealers, so I'll be doing much the same thing in a couple of months myself!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote:46cd7fa91d="Mfpar35"]Hey Jay Wolfe seems to be great and most willing to come down on price!!![/quote:46cd7fa91d]

The sales rep @ Jay Wolfe that I am talking to says they won't move below the sticker price and that They are the best deal in town since "most other dealers are selling OVER the sticker price right now, since the Element is so popular". Ya right. Heard that one before. Maybe it's true but I don't think so. Opinions?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Tell Jay Wolfe you know they qouted someone else a price that was significantly off the MSRP. I was qouted $1000 off at a dealer down here where I go to school and Jay Wolfe said they could do the same for me, SINCE THEY MOVE SO MANY VEHICLES. Tell them you know they can go less and that you know they're going less for other people.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts