Honda Element Owners Club banner

Key hole covers!!!!!!!!

20K views 77 replies 23 participants last post by  Legioss 
^^Very Nice Sir. 8)

I'll have to take/post a picture of mine, since the plastic caps I used look different. The ones I used actually cover the entire recessed area. I need to redo my hatch keyhole cover, as I'm not happy with it's overall look.:|

What did you do with the rear hatch? Or are you GOING to do?
Well I had one similar to that first one AztecRol had posted, but it was more flat looking and didn't come close enough to the edge. I just didn't care for the look, so I tossed it. :) I'll probably go with an S2000 cover, or something similar.

Well here's mine.

Before:

After:

Much better, I really like the look. 8) For fitment I trimmed the back of the clip for a tight pressure fit and it's not going anywhere.

I'd like to thank yemen85 for posting the exact Honda part number for that clip, as it's fit is pretty much on the money.

Oh and here's my take on the door key hole covers that I said I'd post awhile back.

^^Those are pressure fit as well. Although I like the look of the S2000 key hole covers, I think I like the look of these more so. I bought those at either Lowes, or The Home Depot. I actually purchased those awhile back and unfortunately I can't remember which store it I bought them from, or even their part numbers. Sorry about that guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.