Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
97 Posts
the remote is sooo sensitive and the buttons are sooo big, how can you NOT lock it when you put it in your pocket. Fortunately the unlock button is fairly small, or that would pose a problem. Those keys are WAYYY to big BTW, especially since I have the gas cap key on the same ring!

But I love the sensitivity. If I forget to lock after I park, I don't have to walk all the way back to check.

· Registered
97 Posts
[quote:7cf759c354="possumlady"]This is so funny as it just happened to me two days ago. I was walking to my car in my office parking lot and heard it honking. When I stopped walking it stopped honking! I started walking again and it started honking with every step I took. I finally realized it was my spare remote in my purse that was bumping into me with every stride!![/quote:7cf759c354]

That's hilarious. I can just picture that happening to me. Maybe they'll use it in a movie.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.