Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I get this message from my kiddo about how she saw this awesome E that was a whiteish blue, and how pretty that color was.. It was SO pretty! I want that color SO bad.......can I paint my E!?

Geez.........................:-( Wait till she finds out theres a dog E in 2010:-(

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Moderatorium
6,408 Posts
Yeah, I saw my first Omni Blue Pearl only about a month ago and would have to agree with her. Nice color.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Wow Jojo, you must really live in the Boonies. I see '09 Es pretty regularly. Not as much as the older ones but enough that I wouldn't feel the need to post about it over half way through the model year.;-)

I have not seen the OBP E yet though.

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow Jojo, you must really live in the Boonies. I see '09 Es pretty regularly. Not as much as the older ones but enough that I wouldn't feel the need to post about it over half way through the model year.;-)

I have not seen the OBP E yet though.
I actually do live in the boonies and have not yet seen an 09 much less an OBP, the kiddo however lives in a much more populated area of FL;-)

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
meh, don't feel bad jojo, I commute 100 miles a day in NJ & I have only seen 1 on the road myself........not sure if I like the changes of the 09 body lines.

but that color is pretty sweet.......

·
Registered
689 Posts
I've only seen one 2009 in Montgomery County, MD to date... a ton of 2007s and 2008s on the road... and a bunch of 2003/2004/2005 SOPs as well.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I have seen multiple 09's running around in my notw's. A local dealership had 10 of them about a month ago, I went up their to take mine in and they were all gone, people love them in NE Ohio.

·
Registered
751 Posts
You don't have to live in the boonies to not see an 09. I work not more than 1 mile from a local honda dealer. I have yet to see an 09 in any color.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts