Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here have any experience or knowledge of the KIKKER 5150 kit bike?
I'm looking @ the 200CC HardKnock, It looks like it would be a fun little project
http://www.kikker5150.com/hardknock.html

Any comments or help would be appreciated

Attachments

·
Registered
557 Posts
That looks like a tiny little motor... I'd personally go for the panhead harley WWII era style, and call it done. I've never heard of Kikker, but it seems like a clone of something else.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I would love to get one, however, the Missus would never let me, and besides, I would guess the weight limit is a lot lower than I am currently framed out at....

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That looks like a tiny little motor... I'd personally go for the panhead harley WWII era style, and call it done. I've never heard of Kikker, but it seems like a clone of something else.
It is SUPPOSED to be a tiny motor.........
It's a kit bike - 200CC
I have found out though that KANSAS will not tag and title these - OTHER STATES HAVE AND DO
I think this would have been a neat little project to build in the garage and ride
check-out some of the clips on youtube and you'll see they look like a ton of FUN
I would love to get one, however, the Missus would never let me, and besides, I would guess the weight limit is a lot lower than I am currently framed out at....
My missus said I could have one................I'm a lucky man

·
Registered
557 Posts
What is a Kit bike? does that mean tiny motor? Or like a Kit car, where the body looks like a Ferrari but the engine and frame are that of a 1960's Beetle?

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What is a Kit bike? does that mean tiny motor? Or like a Kit car, where the body looks like a Ferrari but the engine and frame are that of a 1960's Beetle?
Holy Cow................

·
Registered
557 Posts
I'm serious, is it one of those projects? Cause if so, I'm all for it, but I'd put a way bigger V-twin on it.

·
Registered
590 Posts
No fair. I was lookin' at the 200cc on youtube, and there's a guy taller and heavier than me riding one, and the grin on his face is unmistakably pure giddyness. Now I can't stop thinking about the damn thing. Lucky you. I already have mine picked out, all flat black, black leather seat, red wheels....ohhhhhhh, that would be so cool!

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm serious, is it one of those projects? Cause if so, I'm all for it, but I'd put a way bigger V-twin on it.
YES, it is one of those projects, but I'm thinking that the frame wouldn't handle/support the weight of a much larger engine - I spent a ton of time on their website last night and did see some have done a 250CC V-Twin

I'd be happy with the 200CC or the 250CC. It comes as a kit - parts in a box, that you have to put together - the posts on youtube is what did it for me

Only problem is Kansas won't tag them because there is no VIN #

No fair. I was lookin' at the 200cc on youtube, and there's a guy taller and heavier than me riding one, and the grin on his face is unmistakably pure giddyness. Now I can't stop thinking about the damn thing. Lucky you. I already have mine picked out, all flat black, black leather seat, red wheels....ohhhhhhh, that would be so cool!
I know, this looks like a blast and I also like the flat black and red - see picture in 1st post

·
Registered
557 Posts
Only problem is Kansas won't tag them because there is no VIN #
you guys don't have rat rod tagging? Should probably find out how someone who built a car from scratch got a license plate. I'm sure there's a way.

I like the idea of a build your own bike. I'd be all over that...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts