Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my 97 del Sol Vtec w/71 miles....
My inspiration for the paint was the element.... a very unique color.

Wheel/Tire: 16x7 O.Z. Ultraleggera and BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2 XL rubber.

Engine: Stock b16 with a edelbrock #6642 4-2-1 stainless steel header, injen intake #IS1525 they don't produce this intake anymore (painted kiwi) , vision motor works spark plug wires, moroso clear green distributor cap, vision motor works solenoid cover (painted kiwi), polished valve cover stock strut bar and some other stuff.

Suspension/Brake: Tein Basic coilover damper system. Painted brake pads lime green.

Stereo: Stock tape with stock 6 cd changer. Pioneer TS-A741P speakers in the rear.

Body: Shaved the window sprayers on the hood, the bumper reflectors and the antenna. Shade shifter vinyl graphics it changes from gold to silver and then fades to my kiwi (could take the decals off) color by me and a replica mugen carbon fiber wing by Loki with a laser cut del sol logo badge.

Interior: Ichibahn Torq series green shift knob and brake handle. Floor mats with green trim by dstuning.com (very nice like stock)

Lighting: HID kit with nice bright white light (no blue light).

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Sols that had the B16 usually came with the B16A3.

I was thinking about getting the matching paint job done to my Si, but changed my mind. I like the Electron Blue Pearl too much. :-D

·
Registered
541 Posts
i love it....... that's a keeper!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for the compliments.....
It would be awesome to own a kiwi element to be next to the sol....

The engine is a b16a2 stock.

b16a3 came in the earlier models...

cheers mates...

·
Registered
138 Posts
how ironic, my b/f and i just sold our delSols this morning...they are definately fun cars and we will definately miss them! yours looks great! we kept ours stock colors...his was red, mine white...just got new paint jobs. his was a b16, mine was stock y8...heres to many long cruises with the top off! enjoy it!

·
Registered
247 Posts
I like the quad's in the background, I see you have a YAMAHA hiding with all thoes HONDA'S. LOL . I do like that color, really nyce car..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts