Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today on the way to work I got tagged in the rear.:x Its not to bad. Enjoy the pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Yikes!

No baby on board, right?

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It could of been alot worse. I was the second accident all within 25 yards. I watched a 98-00 accord rip the rear wheel of a newwer Mercedes.

What happen was I was coming off of 270 onto the Montrose Road exit which is a crappy off ramp anyway. A car had spun out in front of the Mercedes that was in front. The Mercedes was able to stop and the Accord tried to stop and avoid but clipped the rear of the Mercedes. The accord blew both bags and pushed the left rear wheel in about 3-4 inched and a really nice slice through it. I slammed on my brakes and swerved to the right( granted not much room here). The guy behind me in a Dodge Dakota tried to stop and swerve to the left and I got clipped. Thank God I was still moving a little bit and we both swerved or it would have really hurt.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
glad your ok and the wee one was on board.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
That will buff out!

Sorry to see that Matt. Have you had it looked at?

I hope you will have it for the 20th. We will only take Photo's from the front!:D

Dom

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That will buff out!

Sorry to see that Matt. Have you had it looked at?

I hope you will have it for the 20th. We will only take Photo's from the front!:D

Dom

I doubt that it will be done by next week. I am going to get estimates tomorrow morning (Saturday). PLus I am thinking about getting some other work done while I am in there.

POssibly SC taillights, paint work( i dunno where).

Any ideas??

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Any ideas??
Paint it TRP.:lol:

Sorry about the bump dude glad ur ok.

See what happens when you quote me in your sig? God is angry. This should serve as a warning, to quote Twi would bring armageddon.:twisted:

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Paint it TRP.:lol:

Sorry about the bump dude glad ur ok.

See what happens when you quote me in your sig? God is angry. This should serve as a warning, to quote Twi would bring armageddon.:twisted:
Ramblerdan's been quoting me in his sig for quite a while now. Is THAT why things are going to hell in the world? :twisted:

Weewee, it'll be ok, some duct tape and an oxy-acetylene torch and it'll be good as new :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
536 Posts
Kiwi Down

You can always fix the E. Good thing you didn't get hurt. I live in the Hampton Roads area and they drive like maniacs here. Gives new meaning to the term "Defensive Driving". Take care

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Matt I would do the SC tail lights on the WEE WEE Jake and I think this would look hot.

Get them from Majestic Honda on line.

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Update on repairs.

They are most likey replacing the fender. Obviously the tail lamp. I am getting the SC lamps for the rear. They are not sure about the quarter panel yet at this time. They will need to pull it a part and see if it is folded in on itself. If that happens then they will need to replace the part. Which if they do that I will not see the E back until after the first of the year.

If not I will have it back before Xmas

·
Registered
20 Posts
That damage would have just been a tail light with the old plastic fenders. Maybe you should install them. I hope I have lower insurance rates on the older model.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That damage would have just been a tail light with the old plastic fenders. Maybe you should install them. I hope I have lower insurance rates on the older model.
Actually that is not true. If I would have had unpaintd panels that would have had to replace it due to deep scratches that are in it. With it being painted they are able to repair and the repaint it.

For insurance rates it will depend on what you have. With my 07 there are front/side and curtain airbags which are not in all older models.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts