Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received an order of Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze & Klass All in One cleaner/polish that was highly recommended for people who drive vehicles with black finishes. Supposed to be reasonable easy to apply - the High Gloss Sealant Glaze can even be left on overnight - and once removed there are no swirl marks and best of all leaves a "wet look" to the paint for months. Also seals and protects. The All in One can be used between applications for a faster process to maintain.
I'll do a before & after photo(s) and at weekly and monthly intervals to update.
Ordered it here:

http://www.eshine.ca/klasse_article.htm

·
Registered
189 Posts
I just received an order of Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze & Klass All in One cleaner/polish that was highly recommended for people who drive vehicles with black finishes. Supposed to be reasonable easy to apply - the High Gloss Sealant Glaze can even be left on overnight - and once removed there are no swirl marks and best of all leaves a "wet look" to the paint for months. Also seals and protects. The All in One can be used between applications for a faster process to maintain.
I'll do a before & after photo(s) and at weekly and monthly intervals to update.
Ordered it here:

http://www.eshine.ca/klasse_article.htm
I understand Klasse products are really good but not all that user friendly for application. The regular all in one takes like 12 hours to dry, I hope the stuff you have isn't that?:shock:

I will be interested in your reviews, I use Zaino and it's awesome but some of their stuff takes a while to dry even with their accelerator. Their AOI is awesome and dries quick. Zaino's Clear Seal (Z-CS) is awesome for plastic like is on the E, wipe on and you are done do buffing or polishing . Keep us posted.

·
Registered
35 Posts
While I have not used it, Klasse High Gloss has a reputation as an excellent product that is a little finicky to apply. They mention that in the link you posted to eshine.ca. Most the folks that use and like it apply multiple coats with at least 12 hours between coats.

Klasse AIO I have used for about the last 4 years. It is an excellent paint cleaner which does leave a protecting acrylic shine. I use it by machine (PC) and find it ups the gloss and makes metallic paint really pop. It is super easy to use and drys quickly. The only warning is don't use too much as it drys like cement. It works just as well by hand so a machine is not necessary,just quicker.

Klasse AIO is not used between applications of Klasse High Gloss because it does have cleaners that will damage the High Gloss shine.

·
Registered
155 Posts
i use Klasse Classic Contours kit that is the All in One polish and Sealer.

The issue w/ Klasse is that it they recommend you keep the sealer on the car for 12 hours before whipping it down.

i usually wash/claybar/polish/seal the car, leave it overnight, and then work the sealer off, wax.

takes about a 1 "day" to do.

the look is amazing.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Greatly appreciated

This is all good info to know. Wax, sealant etc all sounds easy enough but I know from experience - especially with a dark vehicle - that it is easy to make a mess of it. I tended to do this in my younger drinking days ... when halfway through a job I could suddenly convince myself that I "have a great idea that will make this way easier.":)

·
Registered
155 Posts
black is the best and WORST to work with.

best because know how exactly were the areas that you missed are, and when its finished it looks amazing(the worst is, 5 seconds later you can tell the dirt/dust has already settled on it).

silver is really though for me to follow where i haven't/haven't wiped the car down...:mad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts