Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where I might be able to find a local (LA/OC/IE) yard that has E parts? Somebody posted a while back that they found an E somewhere, but I can't find that post now. It's also probably picked over or gone by now.

I have some anti-boredome mod ideas, and I need a bunch of random parts. What the heck, I'll even go to SD (sooner or later).

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
The two best Honda wrecking yards in SoCal are H Auto in Garden Grove (Orange County) and Honda Only in Sun Valley (LA County). Of course any junk yard could wind up with an Element in it, but those two are your very best bet! Both of them have PLS (Parts Locater System), so they can check other yards for parts too.

Chief

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Chief. Most of the stuff I want is minor, and it is not on the PLS. I fired off a couple emails anyway. Ideally I would like to get notified if they/somebody has/gets an E, and I can show up and yank any stuff I want. I think a 'yard' would work better for my purposes, but I asked anyway.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What parts do you need?
"Need" vs. "Want" is a big difference. It's more like I have been keeping my eyes open for:

-GGM driver seat upholstery (particularly the lower portion)
-ceiling "grab handle", Honda color 'cleargrey', w/bolts & covers
-inside door handle "switch assembly", color grey, for PDL mod
-an extra seatback "strap" from a rear seat (grey) or lower 'leg' strap (yellow), (yes, JUST the straps)
-any NBP trim pieces that look better than my '04 light grey ones.
-NBP/black rear air deflector or spoiler, if I was crazy lucky
-5 spoke alloy wheel (I screwed one of mine up)
-random GGM interior pieces (green)

I figured finding just 1 E somewhere would take care of the small ones and maybe the wheel. If I was lucky enough to find an EX-P or SC I could get almost everything. Nothing urgent.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts