Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well......... summers over, kids are heading back to school, sun is setting earlier...... what's everyone upto this weekend??:D

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Labour day

Well......... summers over, kids are heading back to school, sun is setting earlier...... what's everyone upto this weekend??:D
Summer ain't over until it snows:rolleyes:
kids finished school years ago:cool:
It's much more pleasant sitting on the porch in the cooler evenings now:D

The kids are going back to school now - so maybe my internet speeds will improve, and Facebook will stop hanging...:lol:

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Summer ain't over until it snows:rolleyes:
:lol:
This is how Canadians determine the seasons!

I fully agree. Cooler weather, not so many people on the trails, a little rain to reduce the fire risk. I say its still summer until November!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Yeah, the cooler temps are great. We're down in the lower/mid 90's now!

This Holiday weekend we're laying low. Keeping things/costs down right now so I'm dragging the fam around to some city parks to keep the "adventure" activity going.

And, staying home on a long weekend inevitably means some housework...

Be safe all.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Doing some camping on my cousins farm this weekend! First night is all my cousins and their kids the second night the kids are with the grandparents!!

I don't like that the sun is setting earlier but I love the cooler weather :D. I hate waking up soaked in sweat when I go camping.

Cooler weather is also good riding (motorcycle) weather. It's so refreshing and you don't sweat to death when your stopped at a light :)

Wishing everyone a safe and fun holiday weekend :cool:

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Steak, wine, fire-pit.......................'nuf said

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I wish I was doing somthing fun....but alas I am working my seond job all weekend.

The only good thing is I have a wisk hearing for my knee (crossing fingers) for the 23rd of September....that means the E will be paid off YEA ME:D

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Well, I've just been told that my son and wife are insisting I come with them to "Swinerama" and "go hog wild" tonight. I could tell by that description that I was in for a classy evening. :rolleyes:

Apparently there is a new "mooternity ward" that my wife is all excited about seeing.

Yes, you guessed it, it is our local fall fair. All kidding aside it really is fun and its nice to see a little of country life. I definitely have learned some new things there over the years -one of the most important being not to eat crap food BEFORE going on the rides. :shock:

Have a safe weekend everyone.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I'm going to Orangee's:rolleyes:
can I come??? no beter not, cali will fall into the ocean with my luck. hey a tropickel island of fruit's & nuts!!! might just be what I need. ( my family on the west coast was in the walnuts for many many years ,now just plain nuts!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
89 Posts
More maintaining the E, diff fluid change, trans fluid change, pollen/cabin filter change, HomeDepot grille, oil and filter change, tire rotation, probably a wash and polish...and then there's the around the house projects I gotta knock out before it gets to cold out...:???:
Good thing I get Monday off too!

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
:shock:

Sure looks like snow, must be a mirage

:rolleyes:

It shouldn't stay too long, I hope! It's too early to think about winter.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Things around the house, NYS fair on Monday (hoping to get there early to get a start before the crowds), then relax rest of the week-VACATION!!!:D:D

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
This is day 2 of what will be a week long vacation....
anyone wanna guess where we are?
better yet....do we care?:rolleyes::rolleyes:
oops was that my outside voice?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts