Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I got bored and turned a pic from my last outing into a wallpaper.
Hope ya like it
Dave

·
Registered
303 Posts
Wow! Its a beauty :cool:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had a blast, those trails are perfect for the AWD E, not to sever, but sandy enough to really have some fun
If anyone is in the Vegas area check it out, there are some amazing canyons that you can work the E into, some just barely, but they will all but a big grin on your face, just watchout for the rocks OUCH
Here is the link to the turn off.
http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=36.192407,-114.73535&z=16&t=h&hl=en

Have Fun!! :D
Dave

·
Registered
707 Posts
Awesome pic! I wish there was somewhere around here that I can take the E off trail.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice pis Dr., Theres a spot on the north called Government Wash... Lots of local jet skiers hang there, Nice and remote !
Gov Wash is OK, Boxcar Cove has better trails (just watch out for the transients that live out there) But if you want a REAL adventure head up to Boathouse Cove, The trails is REALLY challenging for the E and if you stop at the Second Campsite and hike down the river bed you will see some of the most beautiful Desert and rock formation in the entire Area (Better than Red Rock IMHO) and because it takes some skill to get there it is entirely unspoiled. I was just there this weekend. and I could not believe my Eye's.:-o:D I will have some Pic's up soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts