Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While looking at an E today I could not figure out what the left button on the speedo does. The right button toggles between odometer and the two trip meters. I thought the left one was to reset the trip meters. However, it did not. Tried it on two different E's and could not figure out what it does. Looks like it has a clock icon below it but the clock is on the radio. Does anyone know what it is.

I asked three salesmen none of them could tell me.

Turtle

·
Registered
504 Posts
Push it once and it brings up a bunch of ovals, push it again and it lowers the brightness of the cowl lights with each push progressively until it cycles back to brightest again. It replaces the wheel which other cars have.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Okay, I read this subject title and thought 'Some guy has a pair of Speedos that button up?"

:wink: :p :twisted: :lol:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Okay, I read this subject title and thought 'Some guy has a pair of Speedos that button up?"

:wink: :p :twisted: :lol:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok cool. It was a bright sunny day. Therefore I saw no result. Thaks for the replies.

Kayakin Dan,

"It calls the Mothership." Hmmm are you a Handa sales person by chance? You sound like one.

T2

·
Registered
493 Posts
Depress this button while starting the car and at the same time press the bass activation on your radio for 10 seconds. It will then become activated much like a Model T coil and a magnet and throw off spurious harmonics and will disable any electric device within about half a mile all around the outside of your vehicle (including radar detectors). thus making it possible to be invisible to radar detectors, whereby you may be able to speed to your hearts delight. And not be caught.

Bitchin', no?

Zimbabwe Express

·
Registered
287 Posts
Ahh the mothership!

·
Registered
245 Posts
[quote:893942d01d="1manparty"]I've been looking for the mothership! :D[/quote:893942d01d]

:lol: .......I've been visiting the mothership just about every day this week......uhmm...must be the moon...... :wink: :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
352 Posts
As my friends from Mars would say: Ackack ack ack ackackack (translation-don't bug the mother ship unless you realllly need something)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Wow i didn't know about the mothership.. NO wonder it was so bright the other nite... ALl I thought it did was to change the dimness of the dash.... Who would've thought....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts