Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Just as well, the Element is in a class of it's own. Besides the Flex, Xb, and Mini are like bricks designed by Gary Busey in rehab art therapy, not true "boxes." The Nissan Cube has got the E beat for proportional cubeness though I have to admit.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
In my mind that speaks to the credibility of Autoweek.

Although the Element is a niche SUV, I would think auto industry people would know it as a benchmark in the trend toward "boxy" design.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Autoweek asks you to vote on a car that has never been sold here so no one has even seen it or drove it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
the Flex, Xb, and Mini are like bricks designed by Gary Busey in rehab art therapyQUOTE]

:D:razz: That's the funniest thing I have read on this forum since the ultimate used car ad post!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
This is what I think about Autoweek . . .

Attachments

·
Registered
751 Posts
I got a "free" subscription to Autoweek a couple years ago. I never renewed. The above is partly the reason why.

Here's how their reviews go... American = [email protected], American musle = fast [email protected], Asian = Boring, European = Refined. I thought Consumer Reports mag. was bad. After a year of that mediocrity, why do I need another year of their the Autoweek mag?

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
In Autoweek's defense they publish weekly. Can you imagine how hard it must be to mine the auto indusry for enough info for a weekly? They prolly did something on the E last week or maybe they have something in the works for next week. Can you imagine how upset the NASCAR set would be if they mentioned the E every week (there is so much cool E info they could you know).:razz:

I've been writing them for years suggesting a banner change to AUTOWEAK.:cool:

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Looks like they are only testing the water regarding badly run companies:lol:
With Nissan thrown in as a control.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts