Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She is doing well. She is my new running buddy, as per my vets recommendation ( I didn't have to bring it up, she told me to take her with me on my runs) On the scale, her weight is not sky rocketing, but her muscle tone is awesome, and she is starting to look like a real BA. We go to the vet sometime soon to see if she is ready to get spayed, but I bet she still has some weight to gain. Today we went out and played in the snow. Good times were had by all (Leila, Keisha, and I, anyway).

Kujo barked from next door, but he's a jerk anyway.

Pics later

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looking at her now, curled up on the couch like a cat, it occurs to me that she is almost two different dogs. She is very calm, gentle, and actually quite lazy when inside. As soon as I let her out (and I have to tell her specifically to go through the door) she is coiled steel springs. Exploding from place to place. She is all action and dynamism. She doesn't walk. She runs. It's as if she is constantly saying

THIS! IS! AWESOME!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.