Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very interested in finding these wheels or something like it for my E this winter. If anyone knows what these are then name that wheel for me! I know Ursa Minor did work for the guy that had these wheels but I can't find any info on them besides tire specs. Any help would be appreciated towards naming these wheels or finding something similar...thanks

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ehh...actually it looks like a spanky (little rascals) if your going that route! Hah what I was going for was a name of the company or model from which the wheel originates. Thanks for the effort

·
Registered
557 Posts
Greg is okay, but they look like a Benjamin to me.
I'm feeling Benjamin. Oh, maybe the back wheel can be called Benjamin, and the front wheel is Greg.

I have no idea what kind of wheels those are, they look like stock steel wheels with a little more meat to em.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I think you're right. The more I look at them I think the back wheels do look more like Bejamins and the fronts - Gregs.

Whatever they are I like them. It's ashame I have no money for winter wheels/tires or storage for them or else these would be my pick.

·
Registered
187 Posts

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
If you want the wheel, contact URSA MINOR(they are a member and site sponser) - they do the pop-up conversions and I this one is thiers

as for the wheels name, I'm thinking it looks like a Jackson

·
12,180 Posts
If i am not mistaken this one belongs to ahartig a member here. The wheels were mentioned in another thread as being MB's.

·
Registered
282 Posts
They look like the American Racing Mojave Teflon coated to me. That flat black teflon look is hard to miss. The center cap has no company name, but it's thin like on the AR Mojave Teflons, not wide like on the MB72s.

Here's the AR Mojave Teflon:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the help guys...looking forward to hopefully purchasing a set sometime soon. Xmas is around the corner and work is getting slow until my glazier apprenticeship gives way. I will def. post pictures for all. I can agree on Benjamin and hope to see him laced up and ready to hit the snow with some new treads as well.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
I'm about 99% sure they are MB72's. There are some minor differences between the Mojave and the MB72 that lead me to believe its the 72. The cap design, the valve location and we have, in the past, brought this wheel in Matte Black. Lizzurd mentioned earlier in his post that these are on Ahartig's E. Search Ahartig and PM him, he'll probably chime in.

·
Registered
122 Posts
how much does it usually cost to have wheels powdercoated?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts