Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

new prospective E owner. I've been holding out for a Citrus and my dealer is finally getting one fresh from the factory tomorrow for me. In anticipation I was hopping I could call out all the Citrus owners and have them post some pics for me.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes!! Was this the one you were looking at?? Ahhhh!
HAHA ... YEAH! I got the call Thursday night, and the salesman asked if I wanted to put down $500 to hold it for three days.. I was thinking it's raining who the hell would walk in on a rainy Friday morning and buy it from under me.... I'll just go in after lunch and get it... ;-). Oh well I hope it serves you guys well and you get many years of enjoyment :). I'll just have to wait for the next one!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Oh no! Sorry! We had been in the weekend before and wanted a Citrus :evil: EX, but they told us there were none available. I went in Fri am just to get the ball rolling to have it ordered for April delivery and another overhears and says, 'we just got one in'. Although the guys at WC seem pretty honest, we kinda assumed they were fibbing when they said someone was coming in to look at it. It worked, though because I said I'd take it the minute I confirmed the color was not disgusting.

BTW, they gave me a great price for my trade-in and when I sat down with the finance guy he lowered my finance rate in his own, so all is negotiable...even after its negotiated.

Good luck!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HAHA, well now I don't have to ask for any more pictures because there's a 2010 Citrus EX Awd in my driveway :grin:

·
Registered
83 Posts
How about a tangerine....it's citrus isn't it? ;-)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Spoon!

Guess I need to pose my '06 BR next to my '11 E with CFM paint.

Think the silver will clash with the CFM? Perhaps I could color match the BR with the E.

ick

1 - 11 of 11 Posts