Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

Haven't posted any pictures of Levi lately so Mike and I had to post these that we took lastnight..they were so darn cute together! Levi's gettin pretty gray and he's been showing some signs of old age but over all he's still doing good thanks to some pain meds for his arthritis:)

Liz

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
AAAWWWWWW!!!!!

Motor looks like he's trying to shut Levi up. Guess Levi was talking in his sleep and giving away the details of the "Plot to take over the world"!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The funny thing is when we first got Motor(he was found in the road hence his name and we already had Harley!) he fit in one hand, Levi came over to sniff him since he was used to being around Harley and Motor smacked him full set of his little claws right on the nose!! Poor Levi he looked so hurt he just wanted to be friends! So for like a month after that you would hear Levi whimpering in another part of the house and you'd have to go pick the kitten up and move him so Levi could go through the doorway!!:lol:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hey Everyone,

Haven't posted any pictures of Levi lately so Mike and I had to post these that we took lastnight..they were so darn cute together! Levi's gettin pretty gray and he's been showing some signs of old age but over all he's still doing good thanks to some pain meds for his arthritis:)

Liz
That is the best picture ever. Is Levi a mastiff? I love big dogs! They sometimes are the sweetest ones.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
That is the best picture ever. Is Levi a mastiff? I love big dogs! They sometimes are the sweetest ones.
What are you talking about? Don't you see he is the scariest dog ever :D

Liz, very nice pictures and thanks for sharing! Hope you and Mike are doing well. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts