Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I may be stretching this a bit but... Does anyone out there have issues with excessive lint and stuff on the dash? It just seems that I wipe my E down and soon enough there is lint all over again. Is this really happening or should have not stopped my meds?
Nothing like an E!

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
It drives me crazy at well....I find myself fussing with the lint on the dash at every stop light.....I know, I need help, but at least now I know that I am not alone!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Yeah, there does seem to be excessive lint there on the dash. I keep a feather duster handy and every other day or so, flip the feathers over it and whip it off! That helps.

Ger

·
Registered
32 Posts
Don't the Elements come with a special, replaceable air filter element for the air conditioner & heater? I really thought would have eliminated this problem and yet I have to twice or thrice weekly dust mine (it's worse than the house... :? ).

Frederick

·
Registered
174 Posts
I use used dryer sheets..it's a good trick for picking up dog hair as well.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I bought the 303 Protectant for my dash and interior, and I really think that it's helped with the dashboard lint problem. Before I applied 303, it seemed like I was wiping lint off the dash every other day, but I'm having very little lint problem now. The bottle did say that it "Repels dust, soiling and staining." (I've applied the 303 only twice in 3 months.)

Kristi

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where does one get the 303?

·
Registered
150 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
I bought it from their webpage: http://www.303products.com/main.php?infopage=protectant

When you click on find a retailer, it also gives you the option of ordering directly.

You can also request a free sample from them, but I just bought it without a sample, because other E-owners had recommended it. I bought two 16 oz bottles for ~$20, plus $5 shipping.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I found mine at a local detailing shop- 8.99 a bottle. Works great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts