Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I tried doing a search for this topic but didnt come up with anything (btw, I'm a total newb on the site so a "hello" is in order :D ).

My question: has anyone been living in their Element for more than just camping trips? I'm curious if it can be done and how people are faring if they are.

Also, if you've gone on long term camping trips, do you have any pictures of your setup? I love seeing how people alter their Element for living/camping in.

Thanks!!! :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Living in the Element

I've got a pretty good setup for long term living in my element. Power/water/refridgeration/cooking ability...

You may want to check out my thread, it's a few threads down in the teardrops/campers/etc forum. I hope to post more "action shots" of my setup in use, as soon as I have someone else to come hang out with me!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm in the living in an Element thread above. Have been doing it for almost a year and it's been going great though I decided to stay more quiet about it. In general I stay in it for 5 days a week and crash at a friends or family during many weekends. The flexibility is great and it's been fun and socially enriching.

Hi everyone! I tried doing a search for this topic but didnt come up with anything (btw, I'm a total newb on the site so a "hello" is in order :D ).

My question: has anyone been living in their Element for more than just camping trips? I'm curious if it can be done and how people are faring if they are.

Also, if you've gone on long term camping trips, do you have any pictures of your setup? I love seeing how people alter their Element for living/camping in.

Thanks!!! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts