Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2007 element. I am looking for a lockable storage box that fits behing the rear seat on the floor. Many suv's have them, they are 6-8" high with a drawer. The one sold by LL Bean and others is too large for an Element.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I have a 2007 element. I am looking for a lockable storage box that fits behing the rear seat on the floor. Many suv's have them, they are 6-8" high with a drawer. The one sold by LL Bean and others is too large for an Element.
Any pic or link?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Size aside, the LL Bean ones are plastic.
Tuffy makes metal ones for Jeeps ands other vehicles.
Drawers as well as boxes offered.
Given the various models/sizes of Jeeps, there might be one that fits the Element.
Here’s a couple of sources:
www.fortec4x4.com
www.quadratec.com

Has anyone actually installed a "Tuffy" on in an E ? Comment opinions.?

http://www.tuffyproducts.com/p-84-012-series-ii-security-console-8-wide.aspx

I have one for my Landrover project that is too narrow, but it turns out it is the size called out for the "E" . I was going to sell it, but now I maight have a use for it?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I looked on that link and the make one for the “e”. I just don't know if it would get in the way of anything else. I just don't wanna waste 200+ cuz I am cheap... If somebody has gotten it or if they want to be a test subject or something?

·
Registered
52 Posts
There is probly just a slot or something cut into the bottom for the ebrake. I wonder if it is better then then the big armrest that everybody and there dog has but me. 

1 - 8 of 8 Posts