Honda Element Owners Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was playing around at work today and came up with these logos. Please let me know what you all think...

NyArtist26

·
Registered
894 Posts
T'would be nice to have the url in there as well. I vote for a window sticker - one of theose that you apply with static.

Iskie

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So, my thinking was that it would be nice to be able to personalize even your stickers. So, You would order the color that either matches your E, or the color that you think compliments it best. My designs were done with window clings in mind, but bumper stickers would work as well. Also, I was picturing the one of the small logos either on the front of a shirt or on a hat. The large "full" element logo would go on the back of the shirt.

I'm going to wait a little while for more feedback before I do some revisions, so let me know what you would like to see. Thanks for the input...

NyArtist26

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
Love the creativity on this board/site. It's great. Just so you all know, our team of Graphics experts at Oculus Design are already working on artwork for stickers and t-shirts, etc.

We will soon have several of them posted and members will vote for the one they like the best. The winning logo will end up on the stickers and shirts that I'm going to print up and they'll be available to you through the site.

Sound good???

T Mac
Site Administrator
Element Owners Club
www.elementownersclub.com

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Needless to say I am somewhat dissapointed... Perhaps you could add my design to the vote off. I would be more than happy to provide your graphics experts with high res layered versions of my files for printing, free of charge of course, if selected... Please let me know what you think...

Thanks T mac and everyone else...
NyArtist26

·
Registered
41 Posts
I really like your treatment of the E with the color options and gray (plastic panel) bottom.

Cool!

Dave :!:

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
As most of you already know, we had a logo design contest and the winning logo (by vote of our members) is the logo in the upper left of our Message Boards.

Also by request of our members, we are selling merchandise through our Merch page. http://www.elementownersclub.com/merch.htm

We will be holding contests for other artwork (probably) in the future. Thanks for everyone for their creativity and support!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.