Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! Arkansas turd here! I've been lurking for a bit and decided to do my intro. I just recently sold two of my precious vehicles so that I can find an Element to call my own.

First to go was my 07 Yamaha FZ1 with all the power mods:

then, just yesterday, I sold my 2003 Audi A4 Avant 5spd that had been dumped on some Koni coils:

so now I'm looking to pick up a used SC-E with low miles and a 5 speed. I'm going to be making an offer on one that's pretty close and I'm hoping I can snag it.

I've owned a 400whp/400tq 2001 VW GTI VR6 turbo (custom)

and a 2004 VW Passat wagon 5spd before this (had it for less than a month before I traded to the Audi):

so I'm going a little traitor by switching to the dark-side that is Honda but I just need an econo-box that looks baller when it's dumped on some Volks or DPEs; a big plus is their inexpensive to mod when compared to all my previous vehicles.

Wish me luck!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Good luck and welcome (in advance)...

Hey FMF,

Since you've lurked here a while, all you gotta do is check out the site to see what can/may/is being done to our Es... It does get a bit scary sometimes... LOL!!! Don't forget to fill out your profile and post d'em pics ASAP...

Here's wishing that your (future) E provides you many years of service and enjoyment...! Knowing how you go through cars, I'm hoping she'll last at least ONE year...! LOL!

LBD

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts