Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! Arkansas turd here! I've been lurking for a bit and decided to do my intro. I just recently sold two of my precious vehicles so that I can find an Element to call my own.

First to go was my 07 Yamaha FZ1 with all the power mods:

then, just yesterday, I sold my 2003 Audi A4 Avant 5spd that had been dumped on some Koni coils:

so now I'm looking to pick up a used SC-E with low miles and a 5 speed. I'm going to be making an offer on one that's pretty close and I'm hoping I can snag it.

I've owned a 400whp/400tq 2001 VW GTI VR6 turbo (custom)

and a 2004 VW Passat wagon 5spd before this (had it for less than a month before I traded to the Audi):

so I'm going a little traitor by switching to the dark-side that is Honda but I just need an econo-box that looks baller when it's dumped on some Volks or DPEs; a big plus is their inexpensive to mod when compared to all my previous vehicles.

Wish me luck!

· Registered
1,060 Posts
Good luck and welcome (in advance)...

Hey FMF,

Since you've lurked here a while, all you gotta do is check out the site to see what can/may/is being done to our Es... It does get a bit scary sometimes... LOL!!! Don't forget to fill out your profile and post d'em pics ASAP...

Here's wishing that your (future) E provides you many years of service and enjoyment...! Knowing how you go through cars, I'm hoping she'll last at least ONE year...! LOL!

LBD

· Registered
19,998 Posts
Welcome to the asylum, your color-matched strait jacket will be delivered as soon as you get one for them to match. Don't mind the other inmates, they can tend to nip and growl on occasion but rest assured they're all up to date on their shots. Now drink deeply of the complimentary Kool-Aid until your pre-Element life is but a waking dream... :razz:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.