Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

I've admired the green Elements since I first remember seeing one, though I've never had the means to buy one.
I'm finally in the market. Late to the game, it'd would be my first car, but I'm hoping to find something that's been well taken care of, that I can continue to love!
Looking for green / moonroof, crossing my fingers! Love that I am by far the most recent member, and that this site is still healthy and strong!

I'm hoping that with love and respect, these things will be the next VW campers, and last 30 years :)
I am crossing my fingers, can't flipping wait for that first moon-roof sleep! (Please please let me find one with a moon roof... there doesn't seem to be many up here! (Ontario).

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hi all,

I've admired the green Elements since I first remember seeing one, though I've never had the means to buy one.
I'm finally in the market. Late to the game, it'd would be my first car, but I'm hoping to find something that's been well taken care of, that I can continue to love!
Looking for green / moonroof, crossing my fingers! Love that I am by far the most recent member, and that this site is still healthy and strong!

I'm hoping that with love and respect, these things will be the next VW campers, and last 30 years :)
I am crossing my fingers, can't flipping wait for that first moon-roof sleep! (Please please let me find one with a moon roof... there doesn't seem to be many up here! (Ontario).
Good luck Kyea!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm trying not to loose my mind, but I just may have found one, fingers crossed that I'll have more news by the end of the week! It seems to have been babied, and hope I get to be the next caretaker.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I'm trying not to loose my mind, but I just may have found one, fingers crossed that I'll have more news by the end of the week! It seems to have been babied, and hope I get to be the next caretaker.
Cool let us know some details about it, year, mileage etc and some pictures

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As soon as I'm sure I won't jinx it! It's going for a safety tommorow. I will say though, I'm extremely lucky and greatful if this all goes through!! I'm still a little shocked, I thought ifbe hunting for a few months, but this all but fell in my lap, like it was waiting for me. My lucky stars aligned, and then some!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hehehe... need to share.. its passed safety inspection and I've sent a deposit... over the moon...so close! I have no idea what Ill name her, but something to do with lucky stars perhaps!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hehehe... need to share.. its passed safety inspection and I've sent a deposit... over the moon...so close! I have no idea what Ill name her, but something to do with lucky stars perhaps!
I was watching this youtube video last night about the Kepler telescope and it has found other stars and found other planets that could possibly inhabitable for humans, maybe name your Element "Kepler"?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts