Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out at my parents' house this afternoon delivering a ladder I had borrowed. I brought the mutts with me since it was getting near their playtime. Ladder is delivered, stories are swapped, etc. Put Gonzo on the porch (too much arthritis) and head off for some running through the old woods with the Cheyennezanator. We get down to the bottom of the water run in the woods and start working our way along the hillside, me looking for mushrooms and Cheyenne looking for anything interesting. I'm sidling along slowly and carefully, watching the ground and occasionally turning over leaves when I almost stepped on something furry and leaf-colored! For a moment I thought it was some dead animal but it twitched an ear a bit and OMFG I know what that is!

Carefully back away, call dog, run to house, put Cheyenne on porch, grab camera, carefully go back down the wash. Even knowing where it was it took me a few minutes to find it. But sure enough it was still there, still trying to convince me it was a pile of leaves. But enough with the narrative, on with the pictures and let's hear it for 10x zoom!

The crazy part was Cheyenne never even saw it it was blending in so well! I had to almost step on it before I noticed it! My parents said that fawns don't carry any scent at all until after they're old enough to run away from people and dogs.

Anyway hope you enjoyed your OMFG ADORABLE CUUUUUUUUUUTE fix of the day!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Great job on the photos! Thanks for posting.

You should submit one to your local newspaper and also your state game magazine. Good fawn photos are hard to get.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
so cute. That's gonna look nice ground into someone's hood someday.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Excellent! Great photos. What camera are you using? Good clear shots.

A couple of years ago the folks at the refuge rescued a doe that some ******** had living in their trailer. Now-a-days Daisey will eat crackers out of Butch's teeth. He had a train of deer slobber on his face after this shot. Good man! :D

·
Registered
205 Posts
Wow, I am intoxicated and this thread is AWESOME!!!!!!!! Amazing pic and story!

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Twi, thanks for these amazing pictures! It really is sooooooo CUTE.:)

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Very cute, Twi. But I think the question on all of our minds is was the ladder you were returning the one that smashed your back window?

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Very cute, Twi. But I think the question on all of our minds is was the ladder you were returning the one that smashed your back window?
That was also my first question but I thought the answer was in this sentece: "Ladder is delivered, stories are swapped, etc. " Strange after the whole story he had time to walk the dogs and get this picture for us. :D

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
221 Posts
Fantastic pictures!!!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Really nice shots. THanks for posting and sharing those.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts