Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am looking to buy this Honda Element. I have never owned one before but I have always wanted to. I was hoping you all could tell me if this is a good deal or not.

2005 HONDA ELEMENT EX with 82000 miles, white 2.4L 4CYL for $11875.

Again, any help would be appreciated. I love these vehicles but am ignorant for the most part about them.

Thanks...

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
just to give you an idea about other Es out there that have been bought used,

I just bought a 2004 ex 4WD only 60,000 miles for 12 thousand. it was in really good condition and had painted panels, and most of the miles were highway miles if that makes any difference

all i can say is that its a great car and if you think its a good buy you should take it!

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
The color-as others have stated is Cargo Khaki, a 2005 only hue.

Check the coolant (look in the radiator cap) of 2005's carefully as a small number of early production units left the factory with corrosive coolant. The VIN # range had been posted, but the OP removed the post. Both the 2005's my wife and I had were solid vehicles. The only real problems-both had the passenger side rear brake caliper seize (darn road salt!!) and the rear struts were on the way out at 75K (bad PA roads)

We purchased a 71K mile 2006 EX-P 4WD auto last month for a really low $12,500-so try to get the '05 for around $11,000 if you can.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts