Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

I used to be a lurker here in 03/04 when the Element first came out. I obsessed over it for quite some time, reading threads upon threads. The forum has been great resource! After I finally test drove one in 2004, it burst the bubble - I was rather disappointed in the ride.

Fast forward to today, and my love for the Element has come back strong. I can't think of a better cross between a commuter and a camper van, and after having test drove the 2009 model, I am much impressed with the improvements in ride.

So I've been scouring the internet for cars on sale, looking at models from 05-09. I came across this deal that seems too good to be true (though the carfax report is clean). I can't get over this price: it's an 09 with under 12K miles... Just under $16K. INCREDIBLE.

2009 Honda Element LX - $15,993
Mileage: 11,147

I am preapproved for a loan from a local credit union and I'm going to take a look at it this Saturday, provided it's still there. I called the dealership to ask why the price was so low, and he said it's because it's been on the lot for over 30 days so it's the wholesale price.

What are your thoughts? I've never financed a car, always had used vehicles that have been paid cash for.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I paid 18,500 for my 09 brand new offn the lot out the door price...so it seems a bit to me with those miles on it...try for 17,500 out the door .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts