Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a die cast Honda Element. A model car. Has Honda allowed Hot wheels or Corgi to create an Element?

I need one for my office... :D Hate to be away from my E.

·
Registered
914 Posts
I looked for one, but they didn't have anything...maybe i'll make my own.

*edit

I posted up a question about it in a hotwheels collectors forum...i'll let you know when i get a response.

·
Registered
914 Posts
So I went to a store today (Daiei), which by the way specializes in Japanese stuff, and I went to the Japanese candy section where I found a VW Bug inside a box of candy, and guess what I found? yup, a box of candy with a Honda SUV in it. It closely resembles the Element, except it doesn't have the plastic trim. I think im going to "fix it up" and give it a painted trim and then i'll post it in the image gallery. Oh, by the way it was also blue-like mine-which was the main reason i bought it. Maybe i'll do some before and after shots of the Element toy.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Cool! Could you post a pic of the packaging and the unpainted version, too? I'd love to see if I could track it down online. THanks! :D

·
Registered
204 Posts
[quote:eb9b271dec="Hawaiian E"]So I went to a store today (Daiei)[/quote:eb9b271dec]

Dang, I miss Daiei.

And Soon's Kal Bi. And Chicken Alice.

And driving around Oahu at 2 in the morning with the windows down along the North Shore, hearing the waves crashing, continuing all the way around on Kam Hwy. and Kalanianaole Hwy. through Kaaawa, Kahaluu, Waimanalo, around the fast twisty section before Hanauma Bay, then through Hawaii Kai and into Honolulu... Or a speed run out to Makaha and back. I first drove over 100MPH on H-1 near Barber's Point in my '86 MR-2, and then floowed that with several 135MPH runs there. Still alive (by grace).

So many memories. My first car, a sporty new yellow 1980 Toyota Corolla GT. I put 39,000 miles on that car in 9 months on Oahu.

Strangely, or maybe not, my Element is evokes many of those first car memories for me.

Having an Element in Hawaii must be just awesome.

-jdef (Haole boy, but loved living there '80-'88)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Ha! Me too. But that is so lifelike! I thought I was looking at my E! :lol:

·
Registered
66 Posts
This is the company who made the model for Honda. Someone else posted this site. I am just passing it on. It is presently not offerred to the public but I am sure it will be for about $35 to $45....NOT :roll: $224. :roll: ?????

This is the Link:

http://www.ebbro.com/WEB.htm

·
Registered
914 Posts
Hopefully Matchbox/Hot Wheels comes out with one next year. Then I can get mine for 69 cents...The one i found needs to be painted up a bit. Kinda looks like a peugot, but it has the H, I think i can make it look like it a bit...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts