Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone wants to get rid of one of their kayaks for my paddling pleasure, please, let me know!!

Or if there are any suggestions on places to look for used kayaks, I'd appreciate those as well!

Thanks!!

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Take a ride to Old Town Me. The Factory store sells Blem's for short money. Some of the people at the club have picked up 5-900$ Kayaks for 150-500$ depending on the model, and size of the Blemish. They won't sell anything that's note safe! It's mostly a cosmetic Flaw on the hull..

It's a good deal! A new boat for short money.

Dom

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
holey moley.......how have you been Huff?

when I decided that I NEEDED a canoe, I scavenged through lots of craigslists, local online classifieds & ebay..... search in "broke" areas & you'll get better deals.... :) Pat

·
Registered
508 Posts
Search Option

If anyone wants to get rid of one of their kayaks for my paddling pleasure, please, let me know!!

Or if there are any suggestions on places to look for used kayaks, I'd appreciate those as well!

Thanks!!
Try the Uncle Henry's!

http://unclehenrys.com/

I see 49 listings with 'kayak' in them right now!

·
EOC Rank: Granny Smith Apple
2,593 Posts
Hey, How have you been?
Did you get my pm?

Drop by....
Good luck with your search.

love,
jurn

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Honda Powered.

I was checking out the post to this thread wondering if someone in California was looking for a Kayak and now I notice that there are "pop-up Ads" at the top of the page about motorized kayaks :confused: and as I take the hook, it appears to be a local business (to Ireland) has Honda powered Kayaks.

Hope the link works for you; http://www.mokai-international.com/

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the suggestions guys!!

jurn, I can't make it - I'm headed to Maine - hopefully for some kayaking! Soon though, I'll make another appearance - I'm ready for camping!!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Wait till she makes an appearance, your jaw will drop. She looks AMAZING!

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
did good on matching the car too LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts