Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all you BC boys and girls, just wondering how many element owners we have in BC? I see they have element rally's in Ontario and the States, wondering if we have enough in BC to do that? If you're out there let me hear ya. I'm driving an EBP 2WD Y Package, in the Fraser Valley. I'll keep my eyes open for you. [/b]

·
Registered
9 Posts
My wife and I just bought an Element yesterday [August 6th :D ]. We purchased it from the White Rock dealership. It is the 2WD 'Y' package, manual in Satin Silver Metallic.

My wife fell in love with the vehicle when we first saw it at the Langley dealership a couple weeks ago [it was the same vehicle only in the Sunset Orange Pearl]. We were originally shopping around for used minivans! Hopefully more people in BC will see this site and we could all gather together.

-Ciao, The duplodriver

P.S. We think we've seen ya driving in the Valley.

·
Registered
39 Posts
My husband and I bought our Galapagos Green Metallic 2wd, 5sp, Y Package on Saturday, August 30th from Happy Honda on East Hastings in Vancouver. You'll see us in South Vancouver, Richmond and almost everywhere else as we've been driving it a lot! We saw 3 in Vancouver on Sunday. Hopefully more people will find this site. It would be fun to get together like the Ontario owners do. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts