Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I hit some black ice on my way home from work spin out in my E. I dented the rear right passenger door and tire off the bottom molding under the door. Anyone have an idea where I can find replacement parts?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Salvage yard maybe. You'll pass out when you hear how much a new door is from Honda. Got pics of what you need? I got some parts here. Also, what year is your E?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Check your local salvage yard. See if you can find something in your color. I got a right rear door here for an 05 in SOP. The rocker moulding that I have is the gray texture so you won't wanna use that.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Some stuff the paintless dent repair (PDR) guys can do is amazing. I'd ask one of those guys locally if they can do that work. You'll need the missing trim piece, but that should be an easy junkyard find.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Crossed my mind to stop by and check them out. Never had one do work for me. So I am a bit apprehensive. There are quite a few around my area. Might just do that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a red 2005 that could be parted out as the frame has issues , the door is in great shape. I am not sure but thing the rocker moulding is black for sure though. I am also in NY , Columbia county area East of Albany.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm in New York Orange county. Ill keep you in mind. Going Monday to a dentless repiar shop. If it doesn't work out. I'll contact you. The rocker molding has been the hardest to find.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts