Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2010 Honda Element SC OEM FOG light complete system complete with mounting bracket, correct switch, wire harness and whatever else it's supposed to come with. Any help would be appreciated, thanks kindly.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
There is a Facebook Honda Element Classifieds group that you can look at. If you find a rear spoiler don't be afraid to paint it to match. I've painted 2 in my garage. I think all the OEM roof racks are the same except rubber mount covers and they came with both sets of covers so a lot of the SC ones must be around. I think some roof racks are still available new through Honda. I'm working on some fog light harnesses and I think they will work 07-11.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know what is crazy is that I found that wing BOTH on Ebay AND on cheap honda parts dot come and i go place the order then i don't get any confirmation then they tell me via email they no longer have that part? Then why still advertise it if u don't have it? Then someone like me ends up ordering it and then has to go through hassles to get the money back from where cause it's false advertisement. I have been trying to call places in canada but i can't find good contacts to call as i was told u can find a lot of element sc parts in canada as that car is still very popular out there. I am trying japan as well but google translator doesn't do a good job of translating. I gotta have that wing. The fog lights are the same issue. U have to get the entire wire harness, the Switch, the fog lamps themselves, the bracket and no one sells it all as one set. It's very frustrating. In a world with today's technology, you figure someone somewhere somehow is selling that wing used or the fog lights. I have been calling junk yards locally and none have elements at all and if u do find one it's the older 2003 to 2006 lx or ex, no sc's. I joined this site hoping i would get answers but i cannot believe even in a site like this that is dedicated to just elements that no one is selling that piece or knows where to find it. It's impossible for me to believe that in the entire USA, there isn't at least 1 person or business or junk yard or someone that is selling that part even if it's a different color. Hey u said you painted yours? R u a pro or body shop worker?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, never even heard of reddit, is that like fb? All these apps, i can't keep up. Yeah i expect some price gouging

1 - 6 of 6 Posts